COVID-19 SAFETY CENTER
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patients, staff, and families while continuing to provide the best neuropsychological services. The information below provides details about our updated COVID-19 Safety Protocol and Operating Procedure plus additional alternative safety technology that we are implementing that may mitigate additional risks, plus resources to help you make informed decisions for you and your family’s brain health and behavioral care.
Covid-19 Safety Protocol
These guidelines will help to maintain the high standards of care and cleanliness to which we have always held ourselves at Neuropsychology Concierge. Our goal is, as always, to create a safe environment for our patients and team members and hope that you feel secure in the knowledge that we are doing everything in our power to provide the safest clinical conditions in order to protect our patients, our team, and our families. Dr. Salinas is working hands-on with global leaders in the field of neuropsychology to ensure that our center adheres to the latest CDC and WHO recommendations.
Patient Safety Measures Upon Arrival
- Asked to use private back entrance only if a testing client
- Asked to use front entrance only if a therapy client. Use gloves outside to open front door and throw away in hands free garbage once inside
- Patients will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entry
- You will be escorted into an office as quickly as possible to avoid lingering in the waiting room
- Asked about the presence of symptoms of respiratory infection and history of travel or contact with possible COVID-19 patients
- Assessed for respiratory symptoms and fever, if fever of 100.2 F or greater or respiratory symptoms are present, they will be advised to seek medical treatment and be rescheduled