Hannah Smith, M.S.
Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern #18409
Hannah Smith is a Psychometrist and Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern. She enjoys helping our patients achieve the best outcomes by completing testing with Dr. Cristi. She communicates with local schools, teachers, doctors, and organizations to make sure that people in our patient’s lives are part of the diagnosis and treatment planning process. Hannah is fluent in Japanese as she lived in Asia for 14 years. She is passionate about helping Dr. Cristi and our team advocate for multicultural patients. She has 6 years of experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds as a teacher, registered behavioral therapist, and graduate student across developmental clinic, private school, and community mental health settings. Hannah’s experience in school settings gives her a unique perspective on how academic and social struggles may negatively impact a child’s self-esteem, leading to anxiety or depression. Her experience overseas as a military child provides a unique understanding to military families and the challenges they face.
The Real Bio
どうぞ,よろしくお願（ねがい）いします! Hannah grew up as an Air Force child and experienced a unique upbringing with many moves around the country and world. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, art photography and museums, anime, and is a singer/songwriter for Radical Worship. She loves being active and has participated in all Running Zone Series races.
- Military families
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Social Skills Training
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- BS in Psychology from the University of Maryland
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Keiser University
- 1200 hours of clinical practicum training at Circles of Care Community Action Team (CAT) outpatient services and Neuropsychology Concierge
- Florida Mental Health Counseling Association
- American Counseling Association
- International Association of Youth Mental Health.